A question I get asked quite often about my music? Especially when I broadcast out monthly “finished” music.
Well, it’s complicated! What I do each month is warp up the month’s music and upload it to SoundCloud into (what I call) the monthly Incubator. There it sits, in its rather raw form whilst I listen back to it and see whether I think it has the legs to go the full road to release. Most don’t make it, but a certain percentage always stand out…and then somewhere down the road they get final polish, mix and master and out they come.
This month I have whipped up an absolute musical smorgasbord. We have:
- Get it Low: Glitchy Electro
- Once Removed: Piano Funk Electro
- Guit the Blues: Blues House
- Mad Drums: Afro Tech House Craziness
- Balalaika Rushin: Russian Country Folk/House
- Soul Full: Soul and Beeps
Get it all on Soundcloud: